Soya beans are mostly found in Southeast Asia. It is found in different colors such as brown, black, yellow, mottled, and blue, etc, whereas in terms of its nutrition facts, it is rich in proteins and also contains fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, lecithin thiamin, riboflavin, fiber, iron, and folic acid.
Apart from it, it is also an imperative source of vegetable oil, etc. Now let us prepare soya beans. Well for preparing soya beans vegetable we need several ingredients such as:
Soya Bean Receipe
- 500 gm Soya bean chunks
• 2 Onions (finely chopped)
• 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
• 4 stalks Curry leaves
• 1 tsp Chilly powder
• 2 tsp Coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp Garam masala
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup Water
- First soak the soya bean chunks in a full of water utensils for at least 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water and keep aside.
- Next, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a pressure cooker and put cumin and mustard seeds in the oil.
- Let them splutter for at least 2 minutes.
- Then, Add onions and fry, until they turn pink
- Now, Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry it, till the onions turn light brown
- After that add curry leaves and then again fry it for a while.
- Add chilly powder, pepper powder, salt, garam masala, coriander and turmeric powder. And stir it well!
- Once the raw smell goes as a proper masala, add 1/4 cup water and allow it to boil properly.
- When water starts to boil, add the soya bean chunks and mix it well.
- Pressures cook it for up to 3-4 whistles.
- Open the cooker after the steam of pressure cooker fully release,
- Soya bean is now ready to serve!